Children are often more vulnerable to environmental hazards than adults for they have small body mass. They may experience higher rates of exposure to pathogens, pollutants and toxins in proportion to their body weight and suffer long-term effects from early exposure. Typical kids behaviors, such as crawling and putting objects in the mouth may expose them to high risk contaminants transmission, can also lead to increased risks.
Source of Contaminants
- Airborne pathogens
- Surface contaminants
- Dust mites
- Mold and spores
Effects of Exposure
- Aggravates Acute Respiratory Infections (ARI), including upper respiratory infections such as colds and sore throats and lower respiratory infections such as pneumonia
- Causes children to frequently fall sick when they come into contact with other sick childrens.
- Helps reduce risk of transmission of infections
- Helps reduce risk of spread of communicable
EcoDifesa helps to reduce risk of transmission of infections and spread of communicable diseases, thus providing healthy indoor environment for children
Key Areas of Application
● Pre-schools ● Schools ● Auditoriums ● Canteens ● Medical Rooms ● Laboratories ● Kids Play Area