EcoDifesa comes in a liquid form, with the main active ingredient being a photo-catalyst, which is nano-sized Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) particles with proprietary ingredients composed of metal oxide, monovalent, divalent, or trivalent cations. It comes in a 5L packaging size. To have a long-lasting effect (1 year) on the large surface area in the building it is encouraged to use an electrostatic spraying gun.
We also have Ecodifesa in small packaging of 50ml. It also comes in 4 fragrance which is lemon, rose, sandalwood, and lavender. It is suitable to be used to disinfect pathogens on common touch points such as laptops, office gadgets, car steering, doorknobs, etc. With a one-time application, the coating last for 2-3 weeks.
EcoDifesa is a non-toxic water base hybrid oxide photocatalyst. The main active ingredient is a photo-catalyst, a nano-sized Titanium Dioxide-Zincite with proprietary ingredients composed of metal oxide, monovalent, divalent or trivalent cations.
Once EcoDifesa applied using electrostatic gun, it sits at the nano level roughness of the surface and emits negative ions (strong oxidant reactants) that effectively kill the bacteria, inhibit virus and fungus growth for up to twelve months.
Innovation value of EcoDifesa is as follows:
- Nanoscale: it offers a high active surface area for reaction, possessing 99.9% efficacy.
- Heterostructure: very little energy is required to activate the negative ions.
- Long lasting: EcoDifesa triggers the negative and positive charges in the material to form a reactive substance that is capable of killing pathogens.
- It produces a high oxidation substance (2.1eV) of negative ions that kills bacteria, fungi, and viruses in air and water.
- Ingredient: environmentally safe- non-toxic, non-flammable, and decomposes toxic pollutant to harmless substances.